Copywriting Mastery: Your Guide To Writing Copy That “Works” and The Best Copywriting Courses On Earth…
Copywriting is an art. It’s a skill, That if possessed can and will set you apart from everyone else in your Niche or marketplace.
The ability to craft a Sales Letter that get your potential prospects or current clients to take action is something that is a “Must” in this economy and marketplace.
Whether you are writing a blog post, trying to gain affiliates, launch your latest product, or gain someone’s attention you will need to engage them through well crafted copy.
This will be your One Stop Shop for all things Copywriting.
We have compiled the Best of MyNoteTakingNerd below and will be adding Special Copywriting Course materials here over time.
- One Hundred Million Dollars In Research Reveals Facts About Headlines You Should Know
- A Few Quick Notes On The Copywriting God John Carlton’s Process For Writing An Ad
- 8 Forgotten Fears Of Your Prospects That You’re Ignoring
- SELLING WITH STORIES
- 38 Ways to Strengthen Your Headline
- Good Salesletter, Lame Conversion – Help Has Arrived
- The Legendary Gary Bencivenga Speaks On Building Products That Sell
- Free Notes On John Carlton’s Copywriting Sweatshop 2
- A Simple Tactic To Skyrocket Your “Believability” to Your Customers and Prospects….
- Are You Making This Mistake With Your Landing Pages and Sales Letters?
- How To Never Be Told, “Get To The Point!” While Presenting In Pixel, Print, or Person
- Selling With Emotional Impact – Maximizing Your Prospect’s Buying Experience
- Clayton Makepeace’s 14 Crucial Elements of Outstanding Subject Lines
- Your’s Free: $500,000.00 Clayton Makepeace Checklist
- How To Stack Trust & Desire Into Every Claim You Make About What You Sell
- Is The Story Behind What You Sell Potent Enough To Convince Your Customers To Risk Death To Get It?
- The Fun, Quick and Easy Way To Get An Unfair Advantage In Your Ability To Persuade In Pixel Or Print
- Can You Craft A Solid Sales Letter Without A Swipe File?
- Are You Sabotaging Everything You Write By Not Doing What Ted Nicholas And Other Super Star Writers Do Before They Even Touch The Keyboard?